Friday, November 13, 2015

Summer camp helps addicts to disconnect technology – Globo.com

Worldwide, the proliferation of mobile devices like tablets and cell accompanied the millions of people on the internet diving. And not always in a healthy way.

You probably are not in the pictures shown in the report. But do you recognize them? It is people who will not let the phone even when you’re with friends, family, and even in bed.

Even the author of the photos, Eric Pickersgill. But where’s the phone? He came to sleep with the cell phone in hand, then thought, if the world no longer takes the eye of the phone, it’s time to take the phone of people. A series of photos from whom he meets on the street is a call for reflection.

“I do not want to tell anyone what to do, but if you are going to use the phone to isolate the other, at least be aware of you’re doing, “says Eric.

But what is the limit to find the balance? On receipt of a New York building, looks like this:. Inside, mantras, exercises to stretch and be aware of breathing

Are mindfulness classes, which in Portuguese means attention, mindfulness. The idea is to combat anxiety and exercise to learn how to enjoy the moment, do one thing at a time. It is a type of meditation that is getting popular among those who want to get rid of the excesses of technology.

Alan Finger, a professor for over 20 years, says that the idea is that you do not be thinking of several things at same time. “. You learn to feel who you are without your phone and then you can go out and use a good,” he says

He even has a next-generation mobile:.. “I love electronics are part of our evolution. But you must know that you are in control, not them, “he says.

Dina says it’s working. It helps not to think all the time “it”.

The temptation is great. If we take into account only the applications, sites and popular social networks, every minute the world watches the 3.4 million videos on the Internet, send 20 million messages, publishes 3.3 million posts in networks . Social and 55,000 photos

The concern disconnect is such that even has summer camp for those who exaggerate in electronics: four days in the middle of nature, only adults with a lot of sports and fun. You can not alcoholic beverages, computer or mobile phone. The idea is to give back to people the pleasure to chat and make new friends, like they used to -. Without help of technology

Michael was the biggest adventure this year. He returned to New York with good memories. “I thought it was hippie thing, but no. I turned my child again. And I started to interact with people without having the phone as a crutch,” says Michael.

And now, three months later, as he feels

? “I was always stressed, anxious He spent 18 hours a day on the internet Today, I still tried Then I say…. ‘oops, wait a little’ And I will do something else” says

At Carol’s home, has clear rules for children:. “I’ll take a fighting point, if not stop fighting. And there will not have the little stars of the TV or the tablet, “she tells the children.

But it was she who began to exaggerate.

” Direct Social Networking. In all that I was part, I watched, gave one checked.
I could forget his wallet, handbag, but I could not forget the cell, “says Caroline Klotz, Administrator.

until the children who also love cell, began to complain

“Especially the youngest -. ‘mom, I’m talking to you, Mom, look at me, turns off the phone.” You realize that it was a business that is not making you well, “recalls Caroline.

In a survey of 6000 respondents in nine countries, more than half of the children complained that parents use mobile too, stay up more time with them than with them. Brazil was the country where most children complained

Carol decided maneirar on social networks

“I said,.. ‘I’ll stop! I will take my cell, I will only leave in my tablet, I do not see every day, ‘”says Carol.

thank John and Peter. More time left for them to play a little, and more time to play with the preferred home.

“I gave room for things that I consider, for my life, the most important. The tasty is to seek balance. I think now I found my “he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment